- Go version has been updated to prevent the possibility of exploiting the CVE-2023-24534, CVE-2023-24536, CVE-2023-24537, and CVE-2023-24538 Go vulnerabilities fixed in Go 1.19.8.
- Query log not showing all filtered queries when the “Filtered” log filter is selected (#5639).
- Panic in empty hostname in the filter's URL (#5631).
- Panic caused by empty top-level domain name label in
/etc/hosts files (#5584).
- Go version has been updated to prevent the possibility of exploiting the CVE-2023-24532 Go vulnerability fixed in Go 1.19.7.
- The ability to set custom IP for EDNS Client Subnet by using the new
dns.edns_client_subnet.custom_ip fields (#1472). The UI changes are coming in the upcoming releases.
- The ability to use
dnstype rules in the disallowed domains list (#5468). This allows dropping requests based on their question types.
In this release, the schema version has changed from 16 to 17.
edns_client_subnet, which in schema versions 16 and earlier used to be a part of the
dns object, is now part of the
'dns': # … 'edns_client_subnet': false
'dns': # … 'edns_client_subnet': 'enabled': false 'use_custom': false 'custom_ip': ''
To rollback this change, move the value of
dns.edns_client_subnet.enabled into the
dns.edns_client_subnet, remove the fields
dns.edns_client_subnet.custom_ip, and change the
schema_version back to
- Obsolete value of the Interface MTU DHCP option is now omitted (#5281).
- Various dark theme bugs (#5439, #5441, #5442, #5515).
- Automatic update on MIPS64 and little-endian 32-bit MIPS architectures (#5270, #5373).
- Requirements to domain names in domain-specific upstream configurations have been relaxed to meet those from RFC 3696 (#4884).